Saturday, March 25, 2017

WebKeezer Plots

WebKeezer, now with plots!

As this is still a work in progress, I'm going to have to rework a lot of code later. Yes, later.

But I've used chartist.js to make a pretty nice plot. If I had more storage space on my Omega, I'd install pyplot and not deal with java, but I'm squeezing the last 100kB out of my on board storage.

Here's the plot:
The yellow line is the temperature in the jar of water that controls the freezer. The setpoint is 5.5 C with a differential of 0.9 C. The red line is from a second temperature sensor I placed near the beer lines and shanks to track air temp. I have a small computer fan inside running continuously. Depending on how it's positioned the air temperature can be about 2 C cooler than shown in this graph.

The code is on GitHub.

I had to add this line to the chartist.css file to get rotated labels:

No comments:

Post a Comment